VALOR OIL “ A CHIROPRACTOR IN A BOTTLE !”
The Story Of Valor Oil
It was at Hebrew University that Gary Young came across old Roman papers stating that one thing they would do before battle was to bathe in essential oils. They filled tubs with water and essential oils to perform a ritual called: “Cleansing The Flesh and the Blood”. This three day ceremony prepared soldiers for war. Blue Tansy (primary oil in Valor) was included for mental focus and grounding. Based on these papers, Valor Oil was created.
Valor® is an empowering blend of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils. Designed to increase feelings of strength and courage, this popular blend is also now available in the convenience of a portable roll-on applicator. Physical and spiritual alignment is essential to overall health and well-being. Young Living’s Valor essential oil blend empowers the mind and increases self confidence.
Combining the balancing properties of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense essential oils, this blend aids in visualizing and attaining self empowerment. Valor can help you reach your fullest potential, whether used as a fragrance, in the Raindrop Technique®, or for tension relief. Also try the Valor Essential Oil Roll-On to boost your self-confidence wherever you go.
• Spruce helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.
• Rosewood has a balancing effect on emotions and may help to uplift feelings of despair. Rosewood also helps to create synergy with the other essential oils.
• Blue Tansy helps aid liver function and calm the lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions and promote a feeling of self-control.
• Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes which enable it to go beyond the blood-brain barrier. There frankincense helps elevate the mind and overcome feelings of sadness and despair. The fragrance of frankincense also increases spiritual awareness and enhances meditation.
Valor essential oil blend has essential oils in it that have the closest frequency to bone or the “skeletal system”. That’s why most chiropractors using Young Living’s products refer to Valor Oil as a “chiropractor in a bottle”, because it holds adjustments longer and helps to align the vertebrae in the spine. It also balances the body’s energy frequencies.
More On Valor Oil – (per Dr. Gary Young, Owner & Founder Of Young Living Essential Oils) Put Valor Oil on the soles of both feet at nighttime along with Highest Potential Blend. These blends are effective to erase limited thinking. Valor balances and equalizes the body’s energies thereby increasing oxy¬gen intake to the pineal gland—the seat of our higher intelligence and intuitive faculties. You will wake up in the morning more self assured and more alive to start the day.
+ Valor essential oil blend helps promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self- esteem.
+ Valor® has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
+ Rosewood essential oil creates a soothing and comforting floral scent.
+ Frankincense essential oil increases the activity of leukocytes, which help boost the body’s defenses.
How To Use
• Apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck. Valor can be worn as a fragrance.
• If using for the Raindrop Technique, apply Valor first and let it work for five to ten minutes before applying oil.
Did You Know?
• Rosewood oil has been researched at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against bacterial growth.
• Frankincense essential oil is considered holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It is used in European medicine to combat moodiness.
• There are at least fifty-two references to frankincense in the Bible.
What Makes This Product Unique?
Valor® Essential Oil Roll-On offers the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils in a new application. The roll-on applicator provides a convenient, no-mess application for your favorite essential oils.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucus membranes; avoid using on or near sensitive skin.
Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that work with the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. It has also been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
• Rub on the bottom of feet to help align and balance the body systems.
• Drop onto the wrists to ease anxiety and yield confidence. • Massage on the temples or the back of the neck to help ward off negative energy.
• Massage onto neck, chest, and shoulders to release tension.
• Drop onto hands and deeply inhale to ease stage fright or other phobias.
Valor® Essential Oil Roll-On is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual’s internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body.
One of Young Living’s most popular blends, Valor is now offered in the portable convenience of a roll on application.
Young Living Testimonial Corner!
Trudy E. wrote: I got in the habit of applying valor to my back before going to my chiropractor. One day she asked if I was doing anything different because the adjustment was easier.
Michel B. wrote: I recently used Valor oil on one of my young dogs who was in her very first dog show. I put 4 drops of Valor in my palms, then applied to the inside of her ear flaps. Within 5 minutes, there was a calm that came over her and she was no longer as nervous about all of the people and other dogs. I re-applied the Valor every hour we were at the show. Valor will now be a staple in my ‘dog show bag’!
Karen C. wrote: I injured my back about 18 years ago and have had problems with it going out of alignment and chronic pain for years. I have always gone to a chiropractor to get it put back in but once I started using valor on my feet on a regular basis it seemed to help my body to realign itself… I hadn’t really noticed any changes until I went back into my chiropractor and they told me that it had been a year and a half since I had been in (funny how you don’t notice your ‘good’ health…) and THEY teased me that ‘it must be the oils’… I had told them all about YL oils the last time I was in and had had them put them on my before my adjustment! Long story short, I notice that if I use the Valor on a somewhat regular basis on my feet my back may go out of alignment but it is able to correct itself rather than stay out of whack. Love my YLEOs!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org